We have a lot of exciting & enjoyable types of events at THE BLOCK off biltmore. Stay tuned to our website and please sign up for our e-newsletter (see bottom of webpage) to stay up to date. See you soon!
Here’s a bit of what you can expect at THE BLOCK off biltmore!
- Live music: jambands, americana, rock, jazz, folk, bluegrass, blues, piano, etc.
- Poetry and Spoken Word Art
- Open Mic
- Featured Artists Exhibits
- Conversations on The Block (to be facilitated by local activists and organizers, educators and scholars)
- “BLOCKumentary” Parties – (Screenings of Social Justice, Environmental and Animal Rights films)
- Soulful Sundays and Spirits
- Special Events such as Dance Performances & Silent Film
- CSA – Community Supported Agriculture
- Social Justice Trivia Night
- Environmental & Animal Rights Happenings
- Book Signings and Educational Events
- Regular Fundraisers for Local Nonprofits
- “Yappy Hour” to benefit Local Animal Shelters
- Service Night – Recognizing Community Volunteers
- Early Evening Music – Jazz Happy Hour